1983 Ferrari 308 QV - Euro Specs
Euro 308 with the metric wheels (15" which I still have) It now also has the after market 16" wheels on it. The car is in great shape, with everything working, but the blinker switch (does not return automatically, and the air conditioning needs a charge). The car is due for the 30k major service. It currently has no smog gear, as I register it out of S.L. County. I can offer this to any future buyer by using my secondary address in southern Ut. Cosmetically it is presentable, but not show quality. It has a few minor dings needing attention. I installed the scuderia fender badging. The interior is in great original condition. The seats have some wear, especially the drivers side bolster, but no rips or tears. I installed F-40 alunimum pedals, and a Hill Engineering shift knob.I've dumped around 18k into the car since I bought it 3 years ago. Here is a list of improvements:
1. New clutch this spring. ($1000.00)
2. New Momo Wheel last fall. ($200.00)
3. After market 16" wheels last year. ($1800.00)
4. Rebuilt starter motor this spring.
5. Rebuilt radiator and purge tank, and installed new foam radiator seals this spring. ($375.00)
6. New tail and blinker lenses front and back last year.($700.00)
7. Purchased rare euro space saver spare ($450.00)
8. Purchased hard to find tool kit ($500.00)
9. Purchased new window lift motors, not installed yet.($475.00)
10. Purchased new power antena, not installed yet.
11. Scuderia fender badges ($600.00)
12. Purchased total Stebro stainless exhaust system, good for 18 hp, not installed yet. ($5000.00)
13. Purchased new Purge tank, not installed yet, but rebuilt original for now. ($500.00)
14. New battery this spring.
Apart from the major service, the car is in well sorted out mechanical condition. This is one of the most desirable versions of the 308 for its euro lighter weight, and taller gearing. Its faster than the U.S. version due to this. It performes on par with a 328. Ther are fewer than 100 of the Euro gts qv's in the U.S., and only 3042 of the gts qv's were made world wide. This truly is a special and rare car for this reason. They are on an increaseing trend as far as values go.
The car is a driver, and has been driven regularly by me. Someone could really create a show car with a little body and paint work, and perhaps new seat leather. Price wise, I'm thinking $34k. which inludes all parts mentioned above. This is off the top of my head, and is negotiable.Contact me